Friday, August 10, 2012

Shatter with a pinch of Glitter

This one is a little picture heavy because I wanted to put the polishes I used and a few pics of the base color used. It looks amazing in the sun!!! And since I dont know the name of it I felt I should at least leave as picture. So lets begin!!!


Needed:
  • Base coat (kiss sheer pink)
  • Base color (unknown OPI)
  • Shatter (white Avon)
  • Glitter Top Coat (Sparked Wet n Wild)


These are two of the polishes I used. The one on the left is a great strengthener that I used as a base. The one on the right is my unknown OPI that I got from a mini pack. I love how cute the little bottles are but the brushes they have are a pain.


This is what the pink looks like by its self. It's a little messy since I dont clean up during a mani. It has a really pretty purple shine to it that sadly my phone did not pick up all too well. This was three coats of it. Two was okay if you do thick coats for both but I did three thin ones so they would dry a bit faster.




And taadaa!!! After the shatter and the glitter you get this. I love this mani even though at first I wasn't 100% in love with it. It's so pretty and girly!!! Well that's all for today so enjoy and have a perfectly polished summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment