Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simply Laced

 This is the beginning of a few 'Simply' nail designs. I noticed I'm not that great with names so I thought this would be helpful for my and they sound good so here's Simply Laced. I'll put the needed list at the bottom along with what I did.

This was my left hand. I'm a righty so the design on this one is better than the one on my right hand.


This is the kinda sucky design on my right hand. 



I then added two border nails because I really wanted to try out that idea.

Needed:
  • Nude base (Essie, Not just a pretty face)
  • black striper
  • glitter top coat 
This was super easy but did involve a steady hand. I applied three coats of Not Just a Pretty Face. After that dried I used my black striper to put the french mani lines on all my nails. (even my accent ones).
Then I added the border and designs to my accent nails.
Lastly I applied a glitter top coat that I've had for a while now. It's a silver micro glitter  that has a rainbow shine to it.
And tada. I loved that this mani was simple and elegant and extremely pretty. I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished summer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment