Monday, February 18, 2013

Coral crush

I recently got my hands on a coral color which i have been wanting for a long while now. This is by maybelline color show and is called coral crush. The formula was a little streaky but dried quite fast which made the three coats a little less of a pain to do.
You can still kind of see the tips wih three coats with is a little annoying and the polish dries with a more matte finish than shiny.
I bought two other polishes from this brand and since they were on sale for $.99 which made it worth it. I will probably layer with the other two though to keep from having to do so many coats.
I also put a layer of twilight by orly which is a light silver glitter instead of a clear top coat.
I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment