Monday, February 4, 2013

New polishes

I cant do my nails till sunday so i thought id show you some of the new polishes i snatched up this week.
From sinful colors i got a matte topcoat and a coral jelly called boogie nights. I really cant wait to try these out. Best part, both were $1.99. Which was cheaper than some of the polishes thag were actually on sale.
Next i have revlon top speed cloud and hazy. Cloud is a purpely, blud grey pastel color that i fell in love with. Hazy is a basic grey. I needed a new one since im not sure how much longer my claires one is going to last. And of course these polishes were on sale for around $1.50 from cvs. They were 75% off for there annual beauty clearance sale. Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment