Saturday, February 9, 2013

Royal gold and purple

Well i couldnt leave well enough alone. I added a matte top coat to the purple and gold look before. And since that wasnt enough i used my new gold milani striper to do a gold gradient affect over the matte. I live how the matte contrasts with the gold glitter. It looks so royal.
I also included my new purse in the post pics since after i finished them i realized how good they matched. My purse is a hipstr from vera bradley in watercolor. Sadly its a retired pattern and only extras are left i wish i could have gotten a matching wallet to go with it. I also drew a bookmark with the same pattern since i like it so much. I might include it in one of my next posts.
Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment